and peacebuilding efforts around the globe.
See Other Reports
- Bruce Adema Christian Reformed Church in North America
- Stephanie Brubacher Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
- Rev. Dr. James Christie Chair, Member-at-large
- Bob Clarke Vice Chair, Member-at-large
- Dale Dewar Canadian Yearly Meeting, Religious Society of Friends
- Kathryn Hare Treasurer, The Presbyterian Church in Canada (ended Nov. 2020)
- Dwayne Hodgson The Anglican Church of Canada (ended April 2020)
- Matthew Lingard The Presbyterian Church in Canada (started Dec. 2020)
- Reina Neufeldt Member-at-large
- Colin Read Canadian Unitarian Council
- Rebekah Sears Mennonite Central Committee Canada
- Vacant Canadian Catholic Organization for Development and Peace
- Vacant The United Church of Canada
- Julia Bandura Administrative Assistant
- Christopher Earle Peace Researcher Intern
- Kenneth Epps Policy Advisor on the Arms Trade Treaty
- Kelsey Gallagher Research Assistant
- Tasneem Jamal Communications Officer
- Cesar Jaramillo Executive Director
- Branka Marijan Senior Researcher
- Matthew Pupic Director of Operations
- Ben Skinner Multimedia Assistant
- Wendy Stocker Editor and Archivist
- Barbara Wagner Donor Services Administrator
- Jessica West Senior Researcher
- Erin Yantzi Peace Researcher Intern
- Mark McWhinney Wilfrid Laurier University
- Andrew Nicolardi Wilfrid Laurier University
Project Ploughshares is audited each year by an independent accounting firm, and accounts are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. The audited financial statements are available on request.
In 2020, thousands of individuals, organizations, and churches generously provided close to three-quarters of our funding.
We are also grateful to our sponsoring churches and to The Simons Foundation Canada in Vancouver for its generous financial support.
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo ON N2L 3G6 Canada
t +1 519 888 6541
To advance policies and actions to prevent war and armed violence and build peace.
A secure world without war — a just world at peace.